Monday 18 April 2016

Unwritable


You have become words
that paper can no longer handle.
You burn through the parchment
leaving your mark, irreversible, dark.
Paper isn't where you belong anymore,
even paper knows so.
You are words that escape me.
You write yourself in my mind
and disappear just the same,
you are cunning, playing your game.
You were never meant for paper,
paper was too ordinary for you.
You were meant to be proclaimed,
told to the people of the world,
you were to be boasted about,
to every boy and girl.
You love, are poetry that can never stay still.
You are words written inside me,
written against my will.
Sleep eludes me at night,
but you don't.
You love, are poetry that can never stay still.
words of you, my dreams, they fill
but you have officially turned
Unwritable. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog post was selected for Spicy Saturday Picks edition edition on April 23, 2016 at BlogAdda.

    Please find it here:
    http://blog.blogadda.com/2016/04/23/spicy-saturday-picks-indian-bloggers-weekend-blog-reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fortunately, I can put my appreciation for your post in words here :p

    Simply amazing! The way you played with words and described love was superb! I can't believe you're only 19...

    CRD - SCRIPTED IN SANITY

    Cheers,
    CRD

    ReplyDelete